Complete a Work Diary
Complete a Work Diary Training Summary
The complete a work diary in the road transport industry course is aimed at drivers in the transport industry who drive a fatigue-regulated vehicle and need to carry and complete a National Driver Work Diary.
The course gives participants the skills and knowledge to accurately complete their work diary, as well as comply with the legislative and regulatory requirements of a work diary.
Complete a Work Diary Costs $275 per person.
Next Course Dates
Sydney & Newcastle Work Diary Courses
Currently Unscheduled - Call for options
Who Is This Course For?
This course is aimed at drivers of fatigue-regulated heavy vehicles, who are required to carry and complete a National Driver Work Diary.
A fatigue-regulated heavy vehicle is:
- a vehicle or vehicle combination weighing more than 12 tonne
A work diary must be carried and completed when operating a fatigue-regulated heavy vehicle under all of the following circumstances:
- if you drive more than 100 kms from your home base
- drivers operating under basic fatigue management (BFM), or advanced fatigue management (AFM), must always carry and complete their diary regardless of the distance travelled from home base
- primary producers who drive more than 160 kms from their home base
National Heavy Vehicle Law (NHVL) requires that drivers must not drive fatigue-regulated heavy vehicles while fatigued, and completing their work diary is evidence that drivers are complying with the standard hour limits for work and rest, keeping appropriate records, as well as managing their fatigue.
How do I make a Booking?... It's easy! Check out our Booking Guide for more details.
About the Course
The work diary is an integral part of a vehicle operator's day to day work when they are on the road. Students will be taught to know and understand the work diary regulations in their territory and state as the regulations relate to their specific job function.
They will also learn the purpose of their work diary as it relates to their job role. This course will also identify the penalties related to the job function of the student.
On successful completion of this course participants will be enabled to:
- Organise and interpret information that is needed to process and complete a work diary,
- Complete essential sections of the work diary
- Follow and interpret the operational instructions involved in keeping the work diary.
Work diaries used correctly, can help ensure that drivers and parties in the chain of responsibility meet their safety and fatigue management obligations
There are no specific requirements for this course. However, it is most relevant to drivers of fatigue-regulated heavy vehicles.
Main Newcastle Premises: 123 Training Solutions - 18 Gavey Street, Mayfield NSW 2304
On Site Courses
We are more than happy to arrange to do on-site courses. Call or email for details on price structure, and available dates.
Training and assessment delivered on behalf of RAISE Training (RTO Number: 91655)
Participants will receive a Statement of Attainment. TLIE3028 - Complete a work diary in the road transport industry.
The Complete a Work Diary course takes approximately 3-6 hours depending on class size and individual's prior knowledge and experience.
$275 per person
- Payment is due prior to commencing training and can be done either online beforehand or in person on the day.