White Card - WHS General Construction Induction
SafeWork NSW White Card - Course Summary
The SafeWork NSW White Card Course (WHS General Construction Induction Certificate) is a mandatory requirement for anyone wanting to enter or work on construction sites in NSW.
The course covers selecting and fitting correct personal protective equipment (PPE) as well as how to identify construction hazards, implement risk control measures, and procedures for identifying and responding to potential emergencies and incidents in a construction environment.
Our fee is $120 per person Ask us about discounts for group bookings, and costs for on-site courses.
Next Course Dates
9:00 am Start - Friday 8th November
9:00 am Start - Monday 2nd December
Who is this course for?
The course is suitable for anyone required to enter and work on a construction site in NSW. Examples include; labourers, tradespeople, supervisors, surveyors, site managers, and anyone who needs to routinely enter or access constructions zones.
About The Course
Our regularly scheduled courses are conducted at our Mayfield (MAP) premises starting at 9am. Typically we try to run a course every second week.
Participants will receive appropriate training to obtain a SafeWork NSW White Card Licence.
There are no specified entry requirements for this training program except that students must be aged 14 years or older.
Students will also need:
- A Unique Student Identifier (USI). To create or find your USI number please go tothe USI website and follow the instructions
- To be able to provide 100 points of ID - please refer to the100 points of ID sheet for acceptable forms of id. Note that if it's not on the sheet it cannot be used.
How do I make a Booking?... It's easy! Check out our Booking Guide for more details.
Students will learn to:
- Identify health and safety legislative requirements of construction work
- Identify construction hazards and risk control measures
- Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes
- Identify incident and emergency response procedures
The course covers:
- Work Health and Safety legislation.
- Understanding and identifying hazards and risks on construction sites
- How to control risks and prevent accidents on construction sites
Maximum class size is limited to 20 people.
Participants are required to be 14 years of age to enrol in a SafeWork NSW White Card course.
123 Training Solutions conduct the SafeWork NSW White Card Course in partnership with and on behalf of Raise Training (RTO Number: 91655).
Successful participants will receive a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework for the following unit of competency: CPCCWHS1001 - Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
On Site Courses
We are more than happy to arrange to do on-site courses. Call or email for details on price structure, and available dates.
The SafeWork NSW White Card - General Construction Induction Training course takes 7 hours to complete including breaks.
$120 per person - ask us about reduced rates for group bookings
- Payment will be due in full on the first day of the course.