Confined Space Training
Confined Space Training Summary
The Confined Space course is aimed towards anyone who needs to enter and work in confined spaces as part of their day to day duties.
The course gives participants the skills and knowledge to plan and prepare for work in confined spaces, as well as how to safely undertake work in a confined space environment.
Confined Space Course Costs $295 per person.
Next Course Dates
09:00am Start - Wednesday 10th November 2021
Who Is This Course For?
This course is suitable for anyone wanting training in how to safely work in confined spaces. For example, tradesmen, boilermakers, defence employees, stormwater and construction maintenance crews, manufacturing inspectors, and any staff who perform work in controlled confined space environments.
How do I make a Booking?... It's easy! Check out our Booking Guide for more details.
In relation to the coronavirus we have implemented measures to protect both our students and staff in these trying times. We are closely following the advice from the Australia Department of Health, and adopting the strictest personal hygiene measures in our cars, trucks, and places of work.
We have limited non-training staff, by having our administration staff work from home. Course sizes have also been limited to ensure that our training spaces have a minimum of 4 square meters per person.
All our students are being advised that they must reschedule if they::
- Have returned from overseas within the last 14 days
- Been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the last 14 days
- Been advised to self-isolate in the last 14 days
- Experiencing symptoms like: cough, fever, runny nose, shortness of breath, or any other respiratory illness.
- Been to any COVID-19 hotspots during the time and date indicated on the nsw.gov.au website
About the Course
123 Training Solutions conduct the Confined Space Courses in partnership with and on behalf of Admire Workplace Safety Pty Ltd (RTO Number: 91330).
The Confined Space course covers both practical and theoretical elements of confined space work, and is designed to give participants the knowledge and skills required to safely work in these types of work environments.
The course covers the following elements:
- Plan and prepare for working in confined space
- Work in confined space
- Exit confined space
- Clean up
There are no specific requirements for this course.
Main Newcastle Premises: 123 Training Solutions - 18 Gavey Street, Mayfield NSW 2304
On Site Courses
We are more than happy to arrange to do on-site courses. Call or email for details on price structure, and available dates.
Participants who successfully complete the course will receive two (2) Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainments:
- RIIWHS202E - Enter and work in confined spaces
- MSMPER200 - Work in accordance with an issued permit
The Confined Space course takes approximately 6 hours depending on class size and individual's prior knowledge and experience.
$295 per person
- Payment is due prior to commencing training and can be done either online beforehand or in person on the day.