Schedulers BFM Training Summary
The admin fatigue management training takes between 4-6 hours and is intended specifically for schedulers and allocators who manage and supervise the scheduling of staff and drivers.
This schedulers fatigue management course is conducted on-site at our Newcastle premises (MAP). Admin BFM costs $325.
Next Course Dates
Newcastle - Thursday 8th April 2021 - Starting at 12:30pm
Newcastle - Thursday 29th April 2021 - Starting at 12:30pm
Who Is This Course For?
It is aimed at schedulers/allocators, supervisors, and managers who require the skills to manage a fatigue risk management system within the transport and logistics industry.
How do I make a Booking?... It's easy! Check out our Booking Guide for more details.
In relation to the coronavirus we have implemented measures to protect both our students and staff in these trying times. We are closely following the advice from the Australia Department of Health, and adopting the strictest personal hygiene measures in our cars, trucks, and places of work.
We have limited non-training staff, by having our administration staff work from home. Course sizes have also been limited to ensure that our training spaces have a minimum of 4 square meters per person.
All our students are being advised that they must reschedule if they::
- Have returned from overseas within the last 14 days
- Been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the last 14 days
- Been advised to self-isolate in the last 14 days
- Experiencing symptoms like: cough, fever, runny nose, shortness of breath, or any other respiratory illness.
- Been to any COVID-19 hotspots during the time and date indicated on the nsw.gov.au website
About the Course
The unit code for this course is TLIF0006 which replaces an older fatigue management module - TLIF3603.
This course is run to accommodate legislative and regulatory requirements as stipulated within the national implementation of the Compliance and Enforcement model legislation (Chain of Responsibility).
The course covers how to identify and manage risks associated with fatigue during heavy vehicle driving. As well as how to work within a fatigue risk management system, by planning trips, updating records, and implementing strategies to minimise the fatigue of drivers in the workplace.
It will offer course participants some familiarisation of relevant legislations, including management and guidelines of State and Commonwealth authorities.
Admin BFM (TLIF0006) covers the following main elements:
- Manage heavy vehicle driver fatigue strategies
- Operate within a road transport fatigue risk management system
- Schedule work and rest hours in compliance with a road transport fatigue risk management system
- Plan and navigate heavy vehicle trips
- Update and maintain records
Participants should be able to speak and understand English as all the course material, training notes and assessments are done in English.
123 Training Solutions conduct the Schedulers Fatigue Management courses in partnership and on behalf of Raise Training (RTO Number: 91655).
Successful participants will receive a Statement of Attainment:
- TLIF0006 - Administer a fatigue risk management system
This unit is a necessary requirement for organisations wanting to obtain accreditation from the NHVR to operate under basic fatigue management hours (14 instead of 12).
Note that this unit is not the only criteria for BFM accreditation with the NHVR. Prospective applicants should check with the NHVR before undertaking training and/or assessment.
On Site Courses
We are more than happy to arrange to do on-site courses. Call or email for details on price structure, and available dates.
The course duration is approximately six 4-6 hours, however will vary depending on the current and previous experience of participants.
Full Course $325
- Payment is due prior to commencing training and can be done either online beforehand or in person on the day.